chocolate raspberry bars
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until browned. Spread jam over warm crust.
2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add white chips; beat until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
3. For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Cut into bars; chill 1 hour longer or until set. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 3 dozen.
You'll also love
- Heloise's Pumpkin Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with Roasted Garlic Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Peaches (Dolly Parton's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Applesauce (McCall's Cook... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Patch Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Anthony's Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Habanero Jelly 0/5 (0 Votes)