Country Salisbury Steak
prep: 10 min
total: 35 min
servings total: 6 servings
- 1-1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 pkg.(6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 cups water, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 pkg.(8 oz.) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
MIX meat, stuffing mix, 1-1/4 cups water and onions just until blended. Shape into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) oval patties. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE 25 min. or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, cook mushrooms in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in barbecue sauce and remaining water; simmer on low heat 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
SERVE meat patties topped with sauce.