Strawberry pecan fudge recipe
Perfect for Valintine's Day
- 1 16 oz can of strawberry frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
Adapted from dearchrissy.com
Lightly spray an 9x9 pan with cooking spray. A 9x13 pan would be fine too, if you want to make thinner bars.
Put chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt them, keep an eye on them, melting times will vary and you don't want to burn them! You could also use a double boiler.
Stir in entire can of strawberry frosting.
Stir in pecans (I saved a little to sprinkle on the top).
Spread into pan and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Cut into squares and serve.
You'll also love
- Corn & Black Bean Salsa 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Soba Noodles with Shiitakes and... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Low Carb Spinach Bacon Egg Bake... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chipotle-Mango Barbecue Chicken... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crumb-Topped Apple Pie 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Crock Pot - Cranberry Applesauce 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Muffins 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)