Goat Cheese Baguette Appetizer
- 1 . 8 oz. goat cheese
- 2 . 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 . walnut pieces
- 4 . tomatoes, sliced
- 5 . whole wheat or rye baguette, sliced
- 6 . Dressing of olive oil with chopped mint and basil.
1. Coat baguette slices with olive oil and toast lightly in oven.
2. Mix goat cheese with cream until smooth.
3. Spread goat cheese mix on toasted baguette slices.
4. Top each baguette slice with a tomato slice and a dollop of spread
5. Drizzle olive oil and herb dressing over top.