Oven Baked Chicken Wings
Try these delicious oven baked wings.
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
I'm using 3-pounds of chicken wings today and I want to preheat the oven to 400 degrees and then use a small mixing bowl to combine 2 tsp smoked paprika with 1 tsp kosher salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp ground cumin and mix that up.
At this point you'll want to use another large mixing bowl to combine 2 tbs honey with 2 tbs olive oil and mix that up, then toss the chicken wings in that to coat, and then sprinkle the spice mixture over the top of that and toss to coat.
At this point, line a heavy bottomed baking tray with aluminum foil to help with clean up later on and then spread the wings out on that and pop the tray onto the center rack of the preheated oven.
Let the wings go like that for about 25 minutes on the first side, then flip them over and let them go for another 25 minutes or so until they've got a good deep color and are cooked all the way through.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (676 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (395 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (389 Votes)