Shrimp and White Bean-Chive Puree with Crostini
- 1 Baguette
- 24 fresh large shrimp
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow sweet pepper
- 3 Tbsp. snipped chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Preheat oven to 400. Lightly brush both sides of bread slices with oil. Arrange bread slices on baking sheets. Bake about 8 minutes. Cool.
In a large saucepan, cook shrimp in a large amount of boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Chill until needed.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine beans, yellow sweet pepper, the snipped chives, and garlic. Cover and process until creamy. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper. Cover and process until well mixed.
To serve, sprinkle shrimp with chive pieces. Serve shrimp and mixture on baguette slices.
You'll also love
- Black Bean Salad with Corn, Red... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Mint Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab salad tarts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acapulco-Style Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate and Black Bean Chile... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chard and White Bean Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)