Salmon Parcels with Noodles and Vegetables
1/2 syn per serving
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless & boneless
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh chilli
- 4 pak choi leaves
- 4 servings of dried noodles
1. Put half a tsp of soy sauce on each salmon fillet and rub in, then half a tsp of honey and half a tsp of the chilli on each of the salmon fillets too. Place the salmon on top of the pak choi and wrap them up in an individual tin foil squares.
2. Place in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes (or until the salmon is cooked through).
3. While the salmon is in the oven, prepare and stir fry your vegetables, and keep warm.
4. When the salmon is nearly ready, cook the noodles as per packet instructions, then drain thoroughly and place one portion on a warmed serving plate and do the same with the other three portions of noodles.
5. Remove the salmon portions and the pak choi leaves, and place on top of the noodles and serve immediately with the stir fry vegetables on the side.
You'll also love
- Creamed Cucumbers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fruit salad (orange) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo Salad with Garbanzos 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tilapia with chive dipping sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish on a Plank 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon with Ginger-Peanut... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Noodle Chicken Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)