Greek Lamb with Macaroni (Slow Cooker)
Nice flavour, easy slow cooker dish.
- 1 kg boneless lamb, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 60 g tomato sauce or pasatta
- 500 ml (2 cups) beef stock
- 2 tbsps wine vinegar (red preferred)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar/Splenda blend
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 200 g (2 cups) macaroni pasta, dried
Put all ingredients but the pasta into a slow cooker. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 6-7 hours or until lamb is tender.
Cook macaroni per package instructions and add to slow cooker.