Quick And Spicy Tomato Soup!
yum yum yum yummmmmy(:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (26-ounce) jar marinara sauce (recommended: San Marzano brand)
- 2 (14-ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pastina pasta (or any small pasta)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preparation time 23mins
Cooking time 33mins
Warm the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, onion, and garlic and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Add the jar of marinara sauce, chicken broth, cannellini beans, red pepper flakes, pasta, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Ladle into bowls and serve.