Creamy Bacon Filled Crescents
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmemsan cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 8 ounce packs crescent rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds (optional)
Preheat oven to 375.
In a skillet cook bacon until crisp; drain. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, and milk until mooth.
Unroll crescent rolls. Spread each roll with some of the cream cheese mixtre. Roll up from the wide end of the triangle. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Beat egg and water. Brush crescents with egg mixture then sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake about 12 mixture or until puffed and light golden brown.