BLT Potato Salad
- 4 small new red potatoes (about 12 oz), cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayo or salad dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp chopped fresh or 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups bite-size pieces romaine lettuce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
1) In 2-qt saucepan, place potatoes. Add enough water to cover.
2) Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Cook 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain, and cool about 10 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix mayo, mustard, dill weed, salt & pepper.
4) stir in potatoes, tomatoes, & lettuce.
5) Sprinkle bacon over salad just before serving.