This is a combinatin of several salad and salsa recipes. You can use it as a salad, with chips, or on chicken.
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 1 pound Granny Smith Apple cored and diced
- 1 large Mango, firm peeled, and diced
- 2 Avacados, Diced
- 1 small can Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 can small Cannoloni Beans (You have to look for these but they small ones are delicious in this receipe
- (You have to do this to your taste so do in in a bowl and play with the juices)
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 Lime, squeezed
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed - sometimes I use more
- 3 Tbsp. chopped Cilantro,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl;
Combine dressing in mixing bowl until happy with the taste.
Gently fold together until evenly mixed.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 3 days.