Pork Chops with Coffee Dry Rub
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons ground coffee
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 –1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 6 medium pork chops about 1-inch thick
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended. Preheat the grill.
Generously rub both sides of the pork chops with the coffee rub. Grill the pork chops for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
Let the chops rest covered with aluminum foil before serving. Discard any unused rub.