Pumpkin Shrimp Bruschetta
- 20 jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese, at room temp.
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 20 slices baguette
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet, cook shrimp in boiling water, 2 minutes. Drain well.
Preheat broiler. Whisk pumpkin, goat cheese, lemon juice, and honey; set aside.
In a large bowl combine shrimp arugula, onion, pumpkin seeds and salad dressing; set aside.
Brush both sides of baguette slices with EVOO. Broil 2 minutes.
Spread pumpkin mixture on one side of toasted baguette slices. Top each with a shrimp and some of the arugula mixture. Top with a little Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- hidden valley bacon and cheddar dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PC Deep Covered Baker Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Teleme Cheese Risotto with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab salad tarts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Acapulco-Style Shrimp Cocktail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash-Sweet... 4/5 (1 Votes)