- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free egg product
- 1/2 cup canola oil
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 160mins
1) Heat oven to 350.
2) Spray bottoms only of two 9x5 pans with cooking spray.
3) In large bowl, mix flours, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, & cloves until well blended.
4) In medium bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, egg product, & oil until well blended.
5) Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture until well blended.
6) Spoon batter evenly into pans.
7) Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8) Cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaves from pan; remove from pans to cooling racks.
9) Cool completely, about 1 hour.