Protein: 2 g
Carb: 20 g
Fiber: 1 g
Fat: 6 g
- 1 cup (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, cut up
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Line baking pan with nonstick foil.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter in a large glass bowl on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
3. Whisk in sugar, applesauce, and egg whites until mixed well. Stir in flour, cocoa, and salt just until blended. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle walnuts on top.
4. Bake 20 mins or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Holding foil by ends, lift from pan onto a cutting board. Carefully cut lengthwise in 4 strips and then cut each strip in 6; remove foil.