Pork Chops & Apples (for 2)
- 1 medium unpeeled cooking apple, sliced
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 pork ribs chops, 1/2 to 3/4" thick (about 1/4 lb each)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
1) Heat oven to 350.
2) Place apples in ungreased 1.5-qt casserole. Sprinkle with brown sugar & cinnamon.
3) Remove fat from pork. Spray 8 or 10" skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat 1-2 minutes.
4) Cook pork in hot skillet 2-3 minutes; turn and cook another 2-3 minutes until light brown.
5) Place pork in single layer on apples.
6) Cover, bake about 45 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center & apples are tender.