Artichoke-Parmesan Chicken Bundles
Serving size = 1chicken bundle (151 g)
Calories 250, Total fat 9g, Saturated fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 590mg, Carbohydrate 13g, Dietary fibre 3g, Sugars 2g, Protein 30g
6 Weight Watchers Points
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb./675 g), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/3 cup Kraft 100% Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 1 cup (1/2 of 398-mL can) artichoke hearts, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch Shake'N Bake Original Coating Mix
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
HEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE chicken, smooth-sides down, on work surface. Mix next 4 ingredients; spread onto breasts, leaving 1/4-inch border around each edge. Starting at 1 short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
BEAT egg in pie plate. Mix remaining ingredients in separate pie plate. Dip chicken bundles, 1 at a time, in egg, then roll in coating mixture. Place, seam-sides down, in single layer in shallow foil-lined pan sprayed with cooking spray, folding under ends of each chicken bundle to completely enclose filling.
BAKE 25 min. or until chicken is done (170ºF).