Crab Topped Shrimp
- 16 fresh large shrimp
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon- style mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 6.5 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped roasted red sweet pepper
Rinse shrimp, pat dry. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking ban with foil, set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in mayo, mustard, and salt. Stir in crabmeat, green onion, and toasted red pepper until combined.
Butterfly shrimp. Open shrimp and lay flat, cut side down, in a prepared baking sheet. Divide crab mixture among shrimp.
Bake about 10 minutes.