Broccoli and Cauliflower w/ Capers and Lemon Dressing
Spruce things up a bit with this delicious vege dish!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced (2 tbsp)
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed (1 clove)
- 1 spring onion, sliced very thin
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Dash of Pepper
Adapted from facebook.com
Put lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, finely chopped spring onion, salt and pepper in a small jar, shake well.
Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into florets. Steam the vegetables for about 5 minutes.
Rinse in cold water. (This stops the cooking process.) Drain well.
Place vegetables in a large bowl; shake the jar of dressing again.
Pour vinaigrette over top, toss, serve. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Easy Cheesy Tortellini 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Moroccan Lentil Soup 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Granola Muffins 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- “Unique” Stuffed Shells and... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Walnut Date-Filled Cookies 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- SHARONS GRIDDLER POTATOES 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish: Salmon With Sriracha Sauce... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Sherbet Party Punch 5/5 (2 Votes)