- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp red pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup dry-roasted cashews
- 2 green onions, sliced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
1) Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger & pepper sauce in medium bowl.
2) Heat wok or 12" skillet over high heat. Add 1 Tbsp of oil, rotate wok to coat side.
3) Add chicken; stir-fry about 4 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
4) Remove chicken from wok; keep warm.
5) Add remaining 1 Tbsp of oil; rotate wok to coat side. Add bell pepper, onion & water chestnuts; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
6) Add cornstarch mixture to wok. Cook & stir about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
7) Stir in chicken & cashews.
8) Garnish with green onions, and serve with cooked rice.