Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Mix with fork, and press in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 1 pound powdered sugar (4 cups)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
- 1 stick of butter, very soft or melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix and pour over base.
Adapted from homemadebyjill.blogspot.com
Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until set. The center should still be slightly gooey.
Cool and serve topped with powdered sugar. Delicious! But not diet friendly. :)
To make the pumpkin version, add one 15 ounce can of pureed pumpkin (plain pumpkin, not canned pumpkin pie), 1 tsp cinnamon, and 1 tsp nutmeg.