Easy Caramel Apple Bars
Tasty apple bars with caramel stand up well on there own but they are super delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream!
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (1-pound, 1.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 3/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle apple evenly over crust. In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
You'll also love
- French-Style Pot-Roasted Pork Loin 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Oven Fried Boneless Pork Chops 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Pineapple Cake Mix Cookies... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Steak & Egg Panini 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake with... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Ice Cream Cake Cones 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Cookies 4.3/5 (26 Votes)