Cheddar Pecan Spread
- Cheddar Pecan Spread
- 1/2 package (4-ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 8-ounces sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups shredded)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, roasted
- 3 tablespoons chutney, chopped
Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients.
Serve with assorted vegetables and crackers.
Makes 16 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Tip: Ingredients can be combined in a food processor; process until nuts are finely chopped. Flavor of spread improves if made 1 to 2 days in advance. This spread can be refrigerated up to 3 weeks.