Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 8 bacon strips (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Pre-heat oven to 350º. Cook ground beef; drain.
Cook bacon until crispy (drain; keep 1-1/2 T grease in pan).
sauté onion and garlic in grease. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, Worcestershire and ketchup. Add beef, bacon, onions and garlic to mixture above and stir until combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)