Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 8 bacon strips (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Pre-heat oven to 350º. Cook ground beef; drain.
Cook bacon until crispy (drain; keep 1-1/2 T grease in pan).
sauté onion and garlic in grease. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, Worcestershire and ketchup. Add beef, bacon, onions and garlic to mixture above and stir until combined.
Pour into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Food Strawberry Pretzel Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake No-Bake Ice... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- rigatoni with brocoli and sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Original Bisquick Sausage Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow cooker balsamic honey pulled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Cheddar Pinwheels 0/5 (0 Votes)