Sausage Cheese Balls
- 2 lbs (32 oz) Jimmy Dean Sausage, uncooked
- 1 / 1/2 cups all-purpose baking/biscuit mix
- 16 oz. Sharp Cheddar cheese (or 4 cups shredded)
- 1/2 cup finely chapped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power powder.
Preheat over ot 375. Shred cheese and mix all ingredients. Form into 1" balls. Bake 15 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown. Makes about 6 dozen. Sausage cheese balls can be frozen uncooked.
For a firmer texture, add an extra 3 cups of baking/biscuit mix and an extra 2 cups shredded cheese to the ingredients listed above.