Broiled Steelhead Trout with Rosemary, Lemon & Garlic
- 1 lb steelhead fillet, with or without skin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 YBS coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 TBS olive oil, plus additional oil for greasing baking pan
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1) Prepare a bakin or roasting pan by lining it with foil and brushing it with olive oil.
2) Preheat broiler.
3) Mix together all remaining ingredients except fish into a well-blended paste.
4) Place fish skin-side down (if it has skin) on baking sheet, then spread seasoning over flesh.
5) Broil fish at second rack away from heat for 5 mins or less, just enough to sear flesh but not burn herbs.
6) Lower fish to 3rd or 4th rack and lower oven heat to 325 degrees F. Bake for 10 additional mins or until fish is cooked through in the thickest portion.
You'll also love
- hidden valley bacon and cheddar dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PC Deep Covered Baker Garlic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Teleme Cheese Risotto with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Trinidadian Salara Coconut Rolls 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Peach Brandy 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab salad tarts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Charley's Crab Raspberry-Maple... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Buttermilk Battered Fried Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)