Tasty grilled chili burgers made with beef, Italian sausage and chili sauce. Just add your preferred fixings and dig in!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat grill and lightly oil grates.
Mix all ingredients together. Form 8 balls and flatten into patties.Grill 5 minutes per side.
Serve with your favorite hamburger fixings. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)