Curried Chicken Triangles
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped drained water chestnuts (from 8-oz can)
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions (3 medium)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough on work surface; press each to form 12x9-inch rectangle. Cut each into 12 squares.
2 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and apricot preserves with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in chicken, cheese, water chestnuts, onions and curry powder.
3 Spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in center of each square. Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork. Place on cookie sheet. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with almonds.
4 Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.