Spicy Mac and Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups (or 12 oz) elbow macaroni
- 2 Tablespoons chicken base (Better Than Bouillon)
- 3 cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (or 12 oz) Maple Street Creamery - Four Cheese Blend (Classic Jack,
- Garlic Jack, Hot Pepper, & Cheddar)
- 2 1/2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 4 oz can of diced Ortega chilies
1) Add all macaroni ingredients, except macaroni, to pressure cooker and stir while heating to dissolve the chicken base. Add macaroni and cook at high pressure for 6 minutes.
2) Perform quick release to release the pressure cooker's pressure. Safely remove lid and fold the cheese ingredients until melted and creamy. Wait about 10 minutes for the cheese mixture to thicken.