Broccoli, Grape and Pasta Salad
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16 oz) package farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 1 lb fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
Heat oven to 350. Bake pecans in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and separate florets into small pieces, using the tip of a paring knife.
Peel away tough outer layer of stems, and finely chop stems.
Whisk together mayo and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes; stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
You'll also love
- mom's apple crumble 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mamacello Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Bleuberry Freezer Jam 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato-Cream Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo (roccos) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Broccoli Divan with Fusilli 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli and Tofu in Garlic Sauce... 5/5 (1 Votes)