- 1 (17-ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400F. Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain. Place gnocchi in lightly greased baking dish.
In medium saucepan, whisk together cream, chicken broth and flour over medium heat. Continue whisking until the sauce is simmering and thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add spinach and toss to coat in the cream. Pour mixture evenly over gnocchi and gently spread the spinach out to cover.
Crumble goat cheese over the spinach. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake until the top is golden in places, about 10 minutes.