Chicken & Dumplings
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 16 oz. can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
1. Place the chicken, carrots, celery, soups, broth, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper in slow cooker and mix to combine thoroughly.
2. Cut biscuits into quarters.
3. Add to chicken mixture and combine.
Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
4. Add the peas to the chicken and dumplings 2 minutes before serving.