Maple Bacon Cheesecake-Dairy Free
- 4 cups Barbara’s Multigrain Puffins
- 1/2 cup Earth’s Best Natural Buttery Spread, melted
- 4 strips TJ’s Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 containers TJ’s Dairy Free Cream Cheese Alternative
- 2 TJ’s Large Brown Eggs
- 1/4 cup TJ’s Organic Maple Sugar
- 2 tablespoons TJ’s Organic Maple Syrup
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from traderjoes.com
Preheat oven to 350.
In a food processor, combine cereal and two strips of bacon.
Pulse to create crumbs.
Mix crumbs with buttery spread.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese alternative, eggs, sugar and maple syrup.
Using a hand mixer on medium speed, blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Pour into cooled crust.
Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Crumble two remaining strips of bacon and save for garnish.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.