- 1 (12-ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup (1-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place a baking sheet in oven.
2. Brush pizza crust with oil. Sprinkle crust with garlic. Sprinkle crust with 3 tablespoons mozzarella. Top with arugula, prosciutto, basil, asparagus, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with remaining 7 teaspoons mozzarella and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
3. Place pizza on preheated baking sheet; bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing into 4 wedges.