Bacon & Cheese Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- sliced green onions (optional)
Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15-20 mins or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 250. Grease 2 1/2 quart- 3 quart casserole dish.
Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 20-25 mins or until heated through. Top with remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 mins or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (708 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (680 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)