Coriander-Chilli Chicken Meatballs
These are so tasty! You have to try them! Minced chicken seasoned with spring onion, coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice for a uniquely Thai flavour.
- 900 g (2 lb) minced chicken
- 100 g (4 oz) dried breadcrumbs
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for pan frying
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and breadcrumbs. Season with spring onion, ground coriander, fresh coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
2. Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Pan fry the chicken meatballs in batches until well browned all over.
A perfect party nibble...
Make these into cocktail meatballs and serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.