Seafood & Basil Alfredo (Easy)
- 8 oz. linguine, uncooked
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 lb. medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt, cook until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Add milk and heat just to boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil. Reduce heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in parmesan cheese. Toss hot pasta and sauce; serve immediately.
Makes 5 cups
Can use 1 lb. bay scallops, if desired.
You'll also love
- Montauk Seafood Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)