with a flaky crust
- Phyllo dough
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 3/4 Cup shredded baby swiss
- 3/4 Cup fresh shredded parm.
- 3/4 Cup shredded mozz. or romano
- 3/4 Cup shredded asiago or cheddar
- 1/2 of a red onion finely diced
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 1 TBS. fresh thyme or 1 1/2 tsp. dry
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Once phyllo becomes room temp. lay a sheet in a pie pan. fold up extra dough on top so that its looks nice Baste with melted butter. Repeat until you have 4-5 layers of phyllo. In a mixing bowl or processor mix everything except cheese. Once processed pour in a mixing bowl and add cheese. Choose cheeses that fit your taste best. At this point you could add anything else you may want. Maybe some ground sausage and green peppers. Get creative. Put in oven at 375. Will take about 45 min. to an hour. Check center to make sure its done.