Pumpkin Swirl Bread
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and milk; set aside.
In large bowl, beat sugar , pumpkin, oil, water and eggs. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Stir in the nuts, raisins and dates.
Pour half of the batter into three greased and floured 8x4 inch loaf pans. Spoon the filling over batter. Cover filling completely with remaining batter.
Bake at 350* for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Wrap in foil; refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)