Super Bowl Spinach Dip
- 1 small shallot, peeled
- 1 5-oz. can water chestnuts, rinsed
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (reduced fat, if preferred)
- 1/2 cottage cheese (low-fat, if preferred)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Pulse shallot and water chestnuts in the tall NutriBullet cup until coarsely chopped.
Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pulse until just combined. Pour into a bowl and add spinach, chives and mix well. Chill for one hour or until ready to serve. This can be done a day in advance.