Delicious and Low Carb alternative for popcorn! YUM :)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Nutritional yeast to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Cut the head of cauliflower into popcorn sized florets.
Combine the cauliflower and oil.
Sprinkle with the nutritional yeast (for cheesy flavor) and pepper to taste.
Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes at 425°F
You'll also love
- Pat's Famous Beef and Pork Chili 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Shrimp and... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Smothered Green Beans #2 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Smashed Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Whiskey and Salted Caramel Popcorn 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cornmeal tortillas 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)