Herbed Cheese Puffs
- 1 package (4 ounce) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh basil, minced
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, minced
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (12 ounce) refrigerated biscuit dough
Adapted from kitchme.com
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
2.In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions and garlic.
3.Separate each unbaked biscuit vertically into 3 pieces. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each piece.
4.Arrange pieces in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm!