Creamy Lemon, Mushroom, Shrimp and Rice
- 1 bag Success® White Rice, Success® Brown Rice, or Success® Jasmine Rice
- 1 Tbsp garlic-flavored olive oil
- 16 ozs white mushrooms, pre-sliced (approx. 6 cups)
- 1 container (8 oz.) onion and chive flavored cream cheese
- 1 lb medium-size shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined (about 40)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, pre-rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Prepare rice according to the package directions.
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook 6 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add shrimp, spinach and water; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Fold in cooked rice, lemon juice, and more water (if needed), to keep the mixture creamy. Top with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Linguine With Clams and Red... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Michigan Salad with Rasberry... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna-Melt Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Japanese Steakhouse White Sauce -... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Swiss Pork and Mushrooms 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Artichoke Lemon Pesto Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lime-Laced Chili Verde with Shrimp... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Portobello Mushroom Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)