Pizza Pasta Dinner
Taste of Home Ground Beef Recipe Card
- 2 cups of cooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 pound of bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup of sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz. ) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile in a a large skillet, cook the beef, sausage, green pepper, and onion until meat is no longer pink, drain. Add pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives; cook and stir for five minutes.
2. Stir cooked drained pasta into meat mixture. Heat through. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand until cheese melts.