CREAM CHEESE CHRISTMAS COOKIES
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 (3ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg separated
- 2 1/4 cups flour
1. In a large bowl, combine, sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour until well blended.
2. Using a cookie scoop place doe on an ungreased cookie sheet flatten slightly. Leave cookies plain for frosting, or brush with the slightly beaten egg white and sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
3. Bake 7-10 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool completely if frosting.