DESSERTS - Peanut Pudding Torte
- Layer 1:
- 2/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) margarine
- Layer 2:
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Layer 3:
- 1 package (3 3/4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 package (3 3/4 oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 2 3/4 cup milk
- Layer 4:
- whipped cream
- hershey bar
- 1/3 cup peanuts
With pasty blender, blend flour and margarine. Add chopped nuts. Pat evenly into 9x13 pan. Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
Cream together peanut butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Blend in whipped cream. Spread over cooled first layer.
Mix pudding and milk well. Spread over cream cheese layer.
4th layer: Top with additional whipped cream. Shred 1 hershey bar over top. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chopped peanuts.