Italian Pork Chops
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
Cooking time 30mins
Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter over medium heat. Add wine and salad dressing. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
Remove pork chops and keep warm. Bring cooking juices to a boil; cook until reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Mojito Punch 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple/ Peach/ Plum Crisp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Appetizer - Beef Tenderloin... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Best Charcoal Grill-Smoked Pork... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe