Raspberry-Lemon Pie Recipe
- 24 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- Grated lemon peel and additional fresh raspberries, optional
Cut a thin slice from a wafer so that wafer will stand flat against side of pie plate; repeat nine times. Set aside. Crush remaining wafers and trimmed portions.
Combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange trimmed wafers around edge of pie plate, lightly pressing into crust. Refrigerate until set.
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until partially set. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes or until fluffy. Fold in yogurt.
In another bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream and raspberries into gelatin mixture. Spread into crust.
Chill for at least 4 hours. Garnish with lemon peel and additional raspberries if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
You'll also love
- TOMATO PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 5 Spice Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Strawberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tilapia with Lemon Butter Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)