Chicken - Italian Style by Wolfgang Puck
Wolfgang saide he prepared this chicken dish for the Academy Awards Dinner in 2012. It is good. I used home made tomato soup instead of vodka sauce.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 chicken breast halves pounded to 1/4incj thickness
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices provolone or fontina cheese
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- l tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- l cup vodka sauce or tomato soup
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Preheat oven to 400
Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Place 1 slice of prosciutto and cheese on each breast and roll up jelly roll style and secure with string.
Whisk together olive oil, red pepper flakes, rosemary, wine, salt, pepper and vodka sauce and pour into a baking dish.
Place the rolled chicken over the sauce and sprinkle with breadcrumbs mixed with the melted butter. Cover with foil or parchment and bake for 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake and additional 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Tater Tot Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebees Smothered Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Hot Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low Cholesterol Italian Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Chicken Cordon Bleu 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Stuffed Chicken Breast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe